Thursday, July 25, 2013

Starting The Fall Knits

It’s 90 degrees out and I’m starting fall knits….

sounds CrAzY right?

With my arm injury unfortunately I couldn’t knit for several months.  This summer the shop sold down till it was nearly empty & I feel like I’m starting all over …

Maybe I need to have a Grand Re-opening? Hmm, need to think about that more.

Anyways, new items stocked to the Katidids Etsy Shop

Pixie hat/BOGO from Carina Spencer….when worn the corners pop up.  Knit to coordinate with

IMG_2727

Small Longies.  A next to the skin soft merino wool. I love the colors in this, a twist on the traditional Camo with greys blended in

IMG_2685

Waldorf Doll Longies using 100Purewool. 

Bits left over from the newborn outfit

IMG_2807

Both are listed to the shop & ready to ship.

Right now the needles are actually empty! 

Doesn’t happen very often LOL! I stayed up last night finishing a bit of personal knitting & I’ll have photos to show once it’s blocked.

Hmm, what’s next?  I’m thinking something a bit girlie

Have a great week!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment